Monday 24 August 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Book series you wish had more books!

Hi bookworms! Here's another Top 5 Wednesday - this weeks topic is 'Book series you wish had more books!' This has been by far the quickest I've ever come up with my answers for a topic.

If you're interested in joining in on all the fun, here is a link to the Goodreads group created by gingerreadslainey on Youtube: www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

So here are my top 5 books/series (That are as far as we know are finished) that I wish had more books! :)

1. Graceling/Fire/Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore
One of my first and favourite fantasy series of all time - these companion books just aren't enough, I need more of this world please! It's so interesting with the graced abilities and the authors writing so fast paced that I couldn't put it down. Graceling will always stay as one of my favourite books.

2. Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi

I loved the end to this trilogy, but WHAT! That can't be the end! There is so much more to tell about this world and I'm sure Aria, Perry, Roar and the others will surely find some more trouble to get themselves into. I loved this trilogy, the characters making this book in my eyes as I grew so attached to them. The world and storyline is nothing I'll forget soon either and was unique. A trilogy I thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend to all.

3. Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons

Whyyyyyyyyyy is this book a standalone! Its killing me. I really, really enjoyed it and flew through it in a few hours. Although I love and am impressed by standalone fantasy novels, I was really intrigued by the world and wanted to know more. Doesn't have to be the same characters but please Kristen a companion novel? I'm sure others will feel the same way as I do.

4. Avry of Kazan trilogy by Maria V Synder

*Grabby hands* I need this so badly. I was so upset when this trilogy ended and its still my favourite out of all Maria's books. It was enthralling and just fuelled my love for fantasy books even further. There was the perfect mixture of, action, romance, politics and magic which all mushed together to keep me reading for hours. This has just made me want to reread these books. As if I didn't have enough on my to-be-read pile (*cough* shelves). Any one who is a little bit scared to dive into fantasy, this is a perfect trilogy to start out with.

5. Harry Potter series by J K Rowling 

Duh! Don't need to say much else, I think the whole world is dying for this to happen.


So, what do you say authors? Ready to write some more books?








1 comment:

  1. I couldn't think of any books that I wanted more books from other than Harry Potter , so my post is a list of characters that should have spin-offs. I haven't actually read any of your other choices though.

    My T5W : http://rambling-reads.blogspot.ie/2015/08/a-book-series-that-i-wished-had-more.html

    ReplyDelete