Wednesday 8 July 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Things on your bookshelf that aren't books

Hello everyone! This is my first top 5 Wednesday post, which is a goodreads group created by gingereadslainey on booktube. I've been watching all the posts for a while now so thought it was time I took part!

This Wednesday the topic is: Top 5 things on your bookshelf that aren't books!

1. Bookish poster!
My brother got me this for christmas and it makes a nice addition to the bookshelf! 'There's more to life than books - but not much!'

2. Bookmark mug!
Nobody can ever have too many bookmarks! :) 

3. My degree certificate! 
I graduated last year with a First Class Honors Degree in Physical Geography. University was tough and its gotten me a pretty good job (which funds my reading habit :D) so it takes pride of place on the bookshelf and is also next to my shameful bookhaul so far this month...

4. DIY projects & bits and bobs!
My family and friends often describe my room as 'like a library', so thought I'd make a cute sign and just officially call it that :') I also have some jars that Ive coloured to add some bits and bobs to. I also have that really cute owl candle which is all used up but too cute to throw away.. 

5. My cat!
Paisley just loves to jump up and make the overly-heavy bookshelves wobble. Maybe she thinks it's a throne she can rule upon! She's still only young, so she may look innocent but I swear Voldemort made her a horcrux or something she's so evil sometimes.

This was fun and I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the topics this month! If anyone else wants to find out all about Top 5 Wednesday I'll leave a link to the goodreads group. Happy reading! 

 http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday




2 comments:

  1. Your cat is so cute! Well done with your degree too!

    Ben @ http://bensawyerbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Love you sign and your cat. Glad you got a great job that will support your habit.

    ReplyDelete