Friday 5 June 2015

New Bookshelves!


So I recently bought some new wall shelves, after running out of room on my two large book shelves. The stacking and rearranging of books, although fun sometimes, got really tiring when i had to do it each time I bought new books (which is too often). Soooo my solution was more shelves! Only problem was why was it so hard to choose what went on them? Which books got the honour of being higher up and on display as soon as you walked into my room? Or do I shame myself into shrinking my tbr (to-be-read) by filling these shelves with unread books?
It was a tough choice.
It took approximately 2 HOURS for me to finally decide (more like give in) to filling it with favourites on the lower shelf and the other two with random series, with the odd book on its own to fill up space.
And after all that, I’ll probably end up changing it :')
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment