Wednesday 15 July 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Anticipated pre-orders for the rest of the year!

Hello book lovers!

Here's my Top 5 Wednesday for this week: Anticipated pre-orders!
My most highly anticipated book releases have just passed, them being The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E Pearson and A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhoades.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D  
With that excitement over, here are my Top 5 most anticipated releases for the rest of the year:

1. Ice like Fire - Sara Raasch
Release Date: 19th November 
I read Snow like Ashes in March this year and it was just perfection! Easily one of my favourite books. Hoping the sequel gives me the same experience.

2. Winter - Merissa Meyer
Release Date - 10th November
I devoured the first three books in the Lunar Chronicles and waiting for this book has been a painful experience. 'Nuff said.

3. Walk on Earth a Stranger - Rae Carson
Release Date: 22nd September
I absolutely loved Rae Carsons Fire and Thorns trilogy and highly recommend it! So I was thrilled when I read the premise of this book - it sounds so intriguing. Looking forward to this a lot!

4. Legacy of Kings - Eleanor Herman
Release Date: 25th August 
Discovered this one recently and as soon as I read the synopsis I knew I had to preorder it! I'm getting Falling Kingdoms and Game of Thrones vibes from this :D 
5. Queen of Shadows - Sarah J Maas
Release Date: 1st September
I've been anticipating this book a while but I do have some mixed feelings about where the story is heading. I've been following the books since the Crown of Midnight release so ultimately I am looking forward to it's release and seeing what happens. Chaol & Celaena guys....
 
This was really hard to cut down to top five, so here are a few honorable mentions which I'm also really excited for this year!
  
Court of Fives - Kate Elliot - 27th August

A Thousand Nights - E.K Johnston - 6th October
 The House of Shattered Wings - Aliette De Bodard - 20th August
Here is the goodreads group if you want to join in on Top 5 Wednesday!
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

3 comments:

  1. Love all your choices! Some made my list too!

    https://booksatdawn.wordpress.com/2015/07/15/anticipated-pre-orders-top-5-wednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ARC of The House of Shattered Wings which I need to get to. I loved The Book of Spirits and Thieves as well. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes get to it soon please! I'd love to know what people think of it :)

      Delete